Thursday, January 20, 2011

復活
Resurrection

... It's been a while.

When I started National Novel Writing Month back in November last year, I knew I wouldn't have the time to blog as often. I did not expect to stop entirely. But I did. All I can do now is apologize for that and try to do better this year.

I would summarize what I've been doing that took me away from blogging, but it's been two and a half months... summarizing that in any kind of short or simple method would be pretty much impossible. Sorry... you'll have to use your imagination. I did win National Novel Writing Month, if nothing else.

Oh, and I've been writing more since then. Mostly fanfic. You can find that here if you're interested. There's not much there yet, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Last note: while this is obviously only in English, I will return to attempting bilingual posts from here on in, and I'll probably have another translation project (in addition to the songs) going up soon.

So here we go... new year, new semester, new classmates, and a brand new adventure!

よろしくね!

No comments:

Post a Comment